Thursday, January 31, 2019

Black Panther Disneybound

I love Disneybounding! It's sort of a secret, undercover costuming project for the uber Dis-nerd so it really checks all of my boxes. Now, sometimes I really plan out my Disneybounds and make something specific for a look I have in mind. Sometimes, I just dig in my closet and see what fun new combos I can come up with. And sometimes, the perfect piece just jumps out at you at the store and you have to buy it because #disneybounding


This look falls into category 3.


I found this amazing black top durning an outlet mall trip and I had to have it. I wear a lot of black. It's pretty much my best color. And as soon as I saw this top, I immediately though of Black Panther and the fabulous claw necklace that holds his suit! The cut outs are just so perfect! So it was really a no brainer.


I had to wear this look to Animal Kingdom in their beautiful Africa area. To finish the look, I added a me made black circle skirt, a belt and these cute black lace cat ears. I'm not usually one for wearing ears since they tend to give me headaches but sometimes you just have to go for the cat ears.


The Harambe market place is so beautiful just like the rest of Animal Kingdom. The theming in this park is just so amazing! It's one of the reason's it's my favorite. A lot of people have been asking for a Wakanda area to be added to Animal Kingdom and while I think that's unlikely due to Universal near by, it would be such a special addition to this park. Oh, well. I'll just pretend I'm visiting Harambe from Wakanda.


One of the things that I love about this Disneybound is that it is so easy and comfortable. I love seeing all of the fancy Dapper Day Disneybounds every year but, to be honest, I much prefer to wear comfortable Disneybounds for a long park day. A jersey top and simple skirt are so easy and park friendly. I've even ridden Flight of Passage in a crinoline, although that took quite a bit of skirt wrangling to fit into the ride seat. 


I had such a blast with this Disneybound and I want to do more Marvel bounds in the future! Who should I bound as next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top