Thursday, January 24, 2019

Red, White and Blue

I love Disney. I love dresses. I love pockets. And I really love when these three things come together! So here it is!


 There is a cute shop at Disney Springs that sells a lot of Disney themed dresses, purses and accessories that I absolutely adore. This dress came from there and was the 4th of July dress. I passed over it when it first came out because it's way to hot in Florida in July for a dress like this. It's really too hot in Florida in July for any type of clothing really but that's not the point.


But I saw it at the Disney outlet in Orlando for a steal so I had to pick it up. I mean it's in red, white and blue with Mickey and has pockets. And there's even more hidden Mickey's in the plaid fabric! Unfortunately, the outlet didn't have a fitting room so I just had to guess on the size. (Depending on the style, I go between two different sizes). I picked up the larger size and it ended up being a bit to big.


But in December, I bit the bullet and tackled my mending pile and now I can wear this lovely dress! And where better than the America Pavillon at Epcot. Who says you can't be patriotic in January? Our country is far from perfect but I'm really happy to live here. And I'm happy to live in Florida where I can go to Disney all the time and justify having multiple pairs of Mickey earrings and Disney dresses.


The America Pavillon still had all of it's Christmas decorations up so we snuck back near the rest rooms to find a cute photo location. There were some pretty flowers and nice benches back there. It was so quite and restful there! I love finding quiet, unknown spots to hide in the Disney Parks. It's true that Disney gets crazy busy but there are always places to get out of the crowds and chill if you know where to look.


Speaking of secret Disney spots, on the other side of the America Pavillon, there's a side road that looks like just a unused route to backstage but they often have character met and greets back there and there is usually little to no wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top