Friday, May 31, 2019

Birthday Disneybound

What's a girl to do for her 30th birthday? Go to Disney World, of course! To celebrate, we booked one night at the Caribbean Beach resort and a Keys to the Kingdom tour in Magic Kingdom.

We started out the trip by hanging at the resort and checking out the fun pirate pool. We don't usually make it to the pool during race weekends so it was nice to have some chill time. Plus, it was definitely warm enough for a swim.


Our first park of the weekend was Animal Kingdom. I absolutely love Animal Kingdom! It's so beautiful and perfectly themed. I really feel like I'm somewhere else when I'm there. I wore my brand new Kiss the Girl athletic top for the perfect mermaid vibe. We grabbed dinner at my favorite Animal Kingdom restaurant Satu'li Canteen and then it was off to park #2.


Guess who else turned 30 in May? Hollywood Studios! It's so much fun sharing an (almost) birthday with a Disney park. Fun fact: My baby sister shares an almost birthday with Animal Kingdom. We didn't really do much at either park but I just love hanging out and enjoying the Disney ambiance.

The next morning, we headed out super early to Magic Kingdom for our tour. I really wanted to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour because it takes you behind the scenes in Magic Kingdom and let's you see how some of the magic is made. It was a lot of fun and we had really great tour guides. The tour includes lunch at Pecos Bill, which is another favorite. We got unlimited guac which is not longer on the regular topping bar. They sure know the way to this girl's heart!


I got in touch with my villain side for day 2. I paired my Evil Step Villain top with a red circle skirt and black belt. I knew I needed to be comfortable for a five hour walking tour during Florida summer. There were plenty of water stops and rest breaks during the tour and the guides did their best to have us stop in the shade but it was still quite hot by the end of the tour. I was really happy that I had opted for cute and comfy.


One of my friends saw this photo of us and asked if that made Will Cinderella's dad? I told him it didn't matter if he was Lady Tremaine's first hubby or Cindy's dad, it didn't bode well for him. lol

We ended the trip at Epcot for a really brief visit before heading home. What a magical Disney trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top