Friday, May 17, 2019

Dapper Day Spring 2019


Dapper Day is one of my favorite Disney days each year! It's a sort of fashion flash mob where people dress up to go to Disney like they did when Disneyland first opened. Many people dress in a vintage style but all dapper looks are welcome!


This year, spring Dapper Day was forecast to be in the upper 80s so comfort was key in picking out my Dapper Day outfit. Usually, I stick to cotton or linen for these super hot days but this year I had an ace up my sleeve.


Just before Dapper Day, Crowned Athletics released their newest princess running top inspired by my favorite princess Belle. I had some yellow cotton sateen in my stash set aside for a yellow circle skirt so I whipped on up last minute to wear with the yellow Belle top. So, tada!


I absolutely adore this top! It's so beautiful and I love the lace detail in the back. It's so perfect for Belle. And it was so comfortable. I think this is the most comfortable Dapper Day I've ever had. It's usually hot in Florida!


My friend Melissa came out with me. She wore a really pretty pink vintage repro dress. We didn't plan our outfits together at all but they look really nice together. And her hair turned out so cute!


We had loads of fun checking out the Flower and Garden Festival and eating tasty things. Epcot definitely has the best food options so I'm glad we ended up going to the Epcot Day. Overall, it was a really amazing day. Dapper Day is an awesome time for people watching and we saw so many great outfits and bounds this year!


I can't wait for next Dapper Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top