Monday, May 27, 2019

Dapper Day Spring Meet Up


I've absolutely loved all of the wonderful people I've met through Disney events. I've got my runDisney crew and I've started to get to know some Dapper Day ladies as well. This year, I attended the Main Street Style podcast meet up. Paola lives in Florida so she usually hosts the Disney World meet up but this year Margaret and Cailey flew in from out of town so all three of the hosts were there!



There were so many lovely ladies and dapper gents at this meet up. Dapper Day is the best for people watching. It was quite hot this year, per usual, but that didn't keep everyone from wearing their finest to Disney. It's not unusual for me to see one or two people dressed up on a given Disney trip but there's nothing like vibe of Dapper Day.



It really feels like a scene out of Easter Parade where everyone is out showing off their most fabulous outfits. There are always great Disneybounds and true vintage outfits but there are plenty of cute, more casual retro outfits as well.


The meet up was really great. Everyone was admiring how fabulous each other looked. It's great to meet some kindred souls!


Luckily, Will was in full blogger hubby mode and snapped a bunch of great photos.



If you missed my outfit details post, you can check out this year's Dapper Day post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top