Friday, February 15, 2019

Evil Sea Witch


It's no secret that I love dressing up. I love vintage style, historical costuming and Disneybounding. There's something magical about feeling all put together even if it's just for every day life! So it's probably no surprise that I also enjoy getting dressed up for running and the gym.


But what exactly can you wear for an active day that looks put together but lets you move? Bonus points if it's Disney related. Enter Crowned Athletics.


Crowned Athletics is a small business that produces beautiful athletic wear inspired by our favorite characters. I wore their After Midnight Princess top for the WDW Marathon Weekend Half Marathon and it was a blast to run in. I loved it so much, in fact, that I had to pick up another of their tops.


I really wanted to try one from the mermaid line so I decided on the Sea Witch Villain top. The design lines of this top are stunning! And I love wearing black so it was really a no brainer for me to get one. And I also ordered the Vampire Mermaid headband to match.


Aside from running or hitting the gym, I thought that this top would be perfect for wearing to the parks. It gets crazy hot here in Florida and even the most dedicated fashionista has to make some concessions for the weather. When I wore this outfit to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, I felt awesome! 


I was never an athleisure person. Gym clothes were for the gym and nowhere else! But I'm pretty sure this top has changed my mind! Yes, you can tell that it's made from stretchy tech fabric but it's so stylish and flattering that I didn't feel like a frumpy mess. I really love the cut of the "tail" in the back. It's so flattering for those of us who are pear shaped. And the mesh cut outs give it just a hint of sexy.


I'm used to getting a lot of looks and comments at Disney. Most people go super casual on their vacations, after all. And this outfit was no exception! I had a really great cast member interaction while check out the new Incredible's Municiberg area in Hollywood Studios. One of the citizens of Municiberg said I looked like a super villain and that she loved my super suit. Be still my villain loving heart!


I'm definitely going to be wearing this top again and again for Disney trips especially in the summer! And if you guessed that it will also be making an appearance at Princess Half Marathon weekend, you wouldn't be wrong!

This post is not sponsored. All items where purchased by me and all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top