Friday, July 22, 2016

Konmari Round 2: Kitchen (Nonfood)



Oh, the kitchen! One of the more dreaded categories of Konmari because it's so huge! Last go around, I subdivided the kitchen category into several smaller subcategories. Since I did such a good job of streamlining the kitchen in my first round of Konmari, I decided that I only needed two subcategories this go around-food and nonfood.

This week, I tackled nonfood items-dishes, utensils, small appliances, pots, pans and anything else you can't eat. I really wanted to do a great job in the kitchen since our new kitchen is going to be tiny, like almost tiny house tiny but with full sized appliances. Storage is going to be at a premium so only the essentials are coming!



I'll be coming back to food items much closer to my actual moving date although we are trying to finish off between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top