Monday, July 25, 2016

Summer 2016 Project 333

Clothing seems to be a category that a lot of people start with on their minimalist journey. I'm no exception! At the beginning of 2015, I had a huge, bursting closet full of things I never wore. Being a seamstress, I had a difficult time letting go of things that I'd made. Once I got over that, I was able to let go of quite a few things.



In the summer of 2015, I found Project 333 and started shrinking my wardrobe even more. Project 333 is a capsule wardrobe plan where you choose 33 items of clothing and accessories and wear them for 3 months. Included in your 33 items are jewelry, shoes and purses but you can ignore underwear, work out clothes, jewelry you never take off (like a wedding ring) and any sort of uniform you may need for work.

I did a few rounds of Project 333 but then decided to take a break for a while. When June rolled around, I decided to start another one. So here's what my wardrobe consists of from June 1-August 31.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top